As a consulting services organization, we know our success is directly dependent upon the success of our clients – so we go out of our way to make sure our clients are completely satisfied with the work we've done. That's why we perform quarterly client satisfaction surveys to measure our client's success and satisfaction. This enables us to continuously improve performance and results for all of our clients!
See how our clients have rated us through the first 3 quarters of 2016:
Merit team members kept the project within agreed upon schedule and budget. 4.3
Merit team members demonstrated necessary knowledge to fulfill project requirements. 4.3
Merit team members exhibited a professional attitude and teamwork.4.8
Merit team members communicated project information in a timely and complete manner. 4.4
Merit Solutions' latest scores for the Microsoft Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) Survey performed by an independent third party are below:
NSAT (Net Satisfaction score).
Our clients gave us a score of 188.89 out of a possible 200. Achieving a score higher than 100 indicates that a greater proportion of customers are satisfied than dissatisfied, while a score of less than 100 signals the opposite. The higher your NSAT, the more satisfied the customer base.
Customer Loyalty Segmentation.
100% of our clients are "Champions". A high proportion of Champions signifies a customer base that advocates your company to family friends, and colleagues, and expects to continue doing business with you.
We achieved a Loyalty score of 91.81%. Loyalty is a composite index that incorporates customer satisfaction, likelihood to recommend your company to friends or colleagues, likelihood to purchase from you again, and perceptions of the competitive advantage provided by your company. The higher the Loyalty Index, the more likely your customers will continue to come to you for their needs.
This measure indicates the percent of customers that consider your overall performance outstanding or exemplary (i.e., they rate your company’s performance an 8 or 9 on a 9-pt. scale). 72.22% of our customers rated our performance outstanding or exemplary (8 or 9 on a 9-pt. scale). The remaining 27.78% of our customers rated our performance as a 7 on the same scale.
Contact Merit Solutions if you have any questions about our Customer Satisfaction Scores.
Many companies put off selecting a new ERP system because it’s a complicated and expensive undertaking. When you make the right choices, though, the process becomes less daunting and even welcome.
Good project management is fundamental. Simply put, without a capable and experienced project manager you cannot ensure effective control over project scope, resources, budget, schedule and overall quality.
Recent ERP Reports find that half of the organizations surveyed never achieved even 50% of the expected benefits from their investments into their ERP system.
February 21, 2018
February 19, 2018
February 16, 2018
February 13, 2018
February 12, 2018