Control your IT costs with a business solution that can help you:
- More easily manage data during implementation and initial migration, as well as across disparate systems.
- Leverage common skill sets, helping to ease customization requirements and reduce training time for new IT staff.
- Increase productivity and efficiency by simplifying and streamlining common IT tasks.
- Reduce support requirements by eliminating duplicate data entry.
- Integrate your enterprise resource planning (ERP) system with existing IT assets to increase productivity and maximize return on investment (ROI).
- Microsoft Dynamics AX runs on Microsoft products that you may already be using, such as Windows Server or Microsoft SQL Server. By reusing existing servers and licenses, your company may be able to lower its total cost of ownership.
- Extending the reach of ERP with a series of programmable tools that enable quick integration with outside data sources, such as Web services and legacy applications.
- The skills needed to deploy and maintain Microsoft Dynamics AX are readily available - often from your current IT staff.
- Handle custom configuration and modification easily by taking advantage of a model driven layered architecture and an object-oriented development environment.
- Providing employees with rich, self-service functionality and easy-to-use tools to ease the burden of tasks commonly placed on IT, such as updating personal information and reporting tasks. Quickly scale your ERP system to accommodate new companies or multiple sites.
Nucleus Research has found that Microsoft Dynamics AX customers achieve returns in areas of increased visibility, increased productivity, and reduced costs. 44% of Microsoft Dynamics AX Customers were able to reduce IT costs. Read the full report: The Real ROI of Microsoft Dynamics AX.