Merit Solutions, a leading Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant, is looking for a talented Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant to join our rapidly growing organization!
- Project Scope
- Analyze, define, and document client requirements.
- Assist in development of project scope, cost estimate and schedule.
- Project Delivery
- Perform client-facing business process analysis, training, software configuration and other implementation processes as required.
- Develop and implement creative solutions that drive increased business success for clients.
- Execute our proven implementation methods and practices leading to successful outcomes for clients.
- 50-70% travel.
- Client Relationships
- Maintain all project documentation and client reporting.
- Provide user training and create user documentation.
- Provide post Go-live and on-going support as required.
- Identify opportunities for new/added business and assist with closing these opportunities.
- Professional Development
- Participate in company sponsored job related activities and training to further develop skill set.
- Develop and meet annual personal goals for enhancing Microsoft solution offering skills.
Skills & Qualifications
- Education – Bachelor's degree in Business or IT-related discipline.
- Professional Experience – 2+ years of hands-on software implementation experience.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX or other ERP implementation experience.
Learn more about Merit Solutions.For consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Merit Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.