Join us on Tuesday, September 25th, 2012; 9:30 - 10:30 am CST for our free cloud ERP webinar: The Sky's The Limit: Cloud Technology for Mid-Market Companies
Today’s Cloud ERP solutions encompass the full range of ERP functions, including Production / Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Finance Management, Business Intelligence, Procurement and Sourcing, HCM (Payroll and HR), Project Accounting, and Sales and Marketing. In particular, Microsoft Dynamics AX, a powerful new generation in ERP solutions, offers Cloud-based functionality that rivals the rich functionality provided by onsite deployments, but at a fraction of the cost.
This solution gives your Mid-Market company:
- Real-time information across your organization
- Easy-to-use inquiry tools
- Powerful analysis and reporting capabilities
When Cloud ERP is paired with Finance & Accounting Outsourcing Services in a Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) model, the sky really is the limit! Most Finance & Accounting functions don’t increase a company’s competitive edge, and companies can remove under-performing accounting functions to F&A outsourcing to maximize workflow, reduce staff redundancies and improve profitability, all while enjoying the benefits of a Cloud-based ERP system powered by Microsoft.
- How you can implement a BPaaS solution in your Mid-Market company now.
- How your organization can benefit from Cloud ERP technology.
- How you can be sure your data is secure in the Cloud.
- How we meet the specific business process outsourcing and best in class ERP needs of the mid-market with a single solution with rapid implementation.
And before the event, read Everest Group's latest BPaaS whitepaper to learn more about what this unique solution can do for you!