Wednesday, January 26. 2011
Your people are the key to providing world-class customer experiences.
While the economic recession is officially over, many companies are still reeling from the its effects. In short, the downturn has led to a very competitive landscape. That shift has been further fueled by some key market trends.
- A more discerning consumer with heightened sensitivity to price, value, and service
- Unparalleled consumer access to vendor info
- Erosion of barriers to switching
Consumers have changed the way they evaluate and purchase, driven by greater access to information (i.e. Internet, social networking sites, etc.) and a culture of shopping around. It’s not sustainable to compete on price alone. The traditional channels of influence have broken, and now consumers may go to many different sources for advice on their purchase decisions.
The key to providing world-class customer experiences begins with your people. You can have a great Web site, you can have a great 1-800 phone number, you can have a great marketing campaign, or strong brand, but at the end of the day what customers remember is their interactions with your people. Whether it’s with a call center operator, a sales representative or a technician who provided great service, that’s what your customers will remember. That’s why your people are central to differentiating you and your organization from the competition.
The innovations in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 enable a wide variety of new capabilities that drive productivity gains including the following:
- Uncover new connections, both in terms of people and systems
- Focus on rights leads by more effectively qualifying and routing them
- Be more effective in team selling activities
- Simplify work management with flexible queues and activities
- Streamline problem resolution with guided processes and dialogs
- And attain real-time insight into the business with flexible dashboards and inline data visualization
Simply put, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 helps organizations amplify their productivity. Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 provides tools that are familiar to use, which will enable you to be intelligent and facilitate connectivity.
View our on-demand Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 webcasts.