Merit Solutions was featured yesterday in a spotlight by the Illinois Technology Association (ITA), who noted "this week's Spotlight shines on four great companies & individuals who are revolutionizing industries and changing people's lives by using tech and putting Chicago on the national tech map!"
You can see the full spotlight on the ITA website (ITA Spotlight: Merit Solutions), or you can keep reading below.
Continue reading "Merit Solutions Featured in Illinois Technology Association (ITA) Spotlight"
Join Merit Solutions as we attend AXUG Summit 2013 taking place October 23 - 25 in Tampa, FL.
AXUG Summit provides a conference experience unlike any other. Every attendee is focused on Microsoft Dynamics AX, and you’ll learn first-hand how they’ve overcome challenges you face every day! Take some time to explore the session lineup and learn more about the AXUG Summit experience… then make plans to join us in Tampa!
Here are a few sessions we recommend attending:
Continue reading "Join Merit Solutions at AXUG Summit 2013"
We can't believe it - Convergence 2013 is only a week away! We always get excited seeing so many Microsoft Dynamics Partners, Customers, and enthusiasts in one place at the same time!
The past couple months have been busy for us here at Merit Solutions:
- Last month we were asked to present at the Microsoft Dynamics AX Industry Summit in Phoenix. We presented two sessions specific to Microsoft Dynamics AX Life Sciences Software: Selling to Midmarket Pharmaceuticals and a MAXLife ISV Showcase! We received great feedback from attendees and are excited to continue helping Partners and Customers in the life sciences industries.
- Last week we also launched a brand new corporate website. After months of designing, coding, and testing, we are very proud of our new site (and hope you are too!). Please feel free to browse around and leave your feedback below! The most significant changes include:
- Updated UI provides a fresh new look and feel meant to enhance the user experience and encourage further exploration.
- Streamlined navigation helps get you to the most relevant content - easier and quicker.
- Additional resources help you understand the value of our offerings - and most are completely free (no forms to fill out)!
- Now, we are excited to be a Bronze Sponsor at Microsoft Convergence 2013 next week. Merit Solutions will be exhibiting in Booth #2523 and we will be moderating a couple Life Sciences and Customer events. Please contact Josh Richards for more information on these events!
If you would like to meet with the Merit Solutions Team at Microsoft Convergence 2013, please don't hesitate to reach out to us ahead of time - or simply stop by Booth #2523! We will have some prizes to give away - so make sure you stop by for your chance to win!
Microsoft Convergence 2013 is rapidly approaching! Merit Solutions is once again honored to be a Bronze Sponsor of Microsoft Convergence - and we hope you stop by Booth #2523 and join us during this great event. It’s been an exciting year for Merit Solutions clients and the Microsoft Dynamics community – so I hope you join us and learn why!
Just like our commitment to customer satisfaction, we do as much as we can to make your conference experience a little less stressful and more exciting. As an example of this, here’s what happened in our booth last year:
- Putting contests
- $100 gift cards handed out
- Two 24” monitors won via Booth contests (one via Twitter: follow @meritweb)
- GRAND PRIZE: Long Putt for $10,000 – one person attempted a 50ft putt for $10,000 (unfortunately, he missed)
Of course, we also found time to talk about our ISV products and development services and the benefits of our Reseller Program; but we wanted to make sure we all had fun at the same time!
So...what do we have in store this year? We hope you stop by Booth #2523 and find out!
Please comment below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to arrange a one-on-one meeting with a Merit Solutions representative at Convergence 2013!
Early registration for Microsoft Convergence 2013 is ending soon! Don't wait - register today and save $300!
Convergence 2013 is coming to New Orleans, LA, March 18–21, and discounted pricing is only available through January 25, 2013. Take advantage of the early registration discount.
Register early to:
- Save $300 USD per attendee!
- Start planning meetings with others in your field.
- Secure the best travel arrangements and hotels.
- Begin motivating your team.
Meet Merit Solutions:Merit Solutions is proud to be a Bronze Sponsor at Microsoft Convergence 2013 and we will be exhibiting our products and services in Booth #2523. Please stop by to learn more about Merit Solutions, MAXLife, MAXCloud, Risk Management, and Rapid On.
New for 2013!
This year we're reinventing networking by introducing the Convergence 2013 Live Wall, which aggregates social media postings about #CONV13 into one spot, a Microsoft technology experience that includes a Skype bar where you can connect with family and teams back home, and an enhanced mobile experience, putting event tools at your fingertips and connecting you with folks who matter. Plus, you don't want to miss the Closing Keynote featuring Kofi Annan, and the exciting Closing Celebration on March 21 —highlighted by a performance from Matchbox Twenty!
Register today, and save! Remember, the early registration discount is only available through January 25, 2013, so don't wait. Register today.
I had the pleasure of being a guest writer with the Microsoft Dynamics Partner Community Blog for an article on Microsoft Convergence 2013 in New Orleans. The article is being featured as a part of their series, Top 5 Business Reasons to Go to Microsoft Convergence 2013. In my article, I had the opportunity to talk about the reason why Merit Solutions attends Convergence every year, and why we're especially proud to once again be a Bronze Sponsor in 2013: to bond with our customers.
You can read the article below, or on the Microsoft Dynamics Partner Community Blog.
Today’s partner channel is drastically different than what it was 10 years ago: working remote, video conferencing, virtual machines, and other web collaboration tools have allowed for long distances between partners and their customers.
However, when it comes to building a strong, lasting relationship with your customers, there’s really no better substitute than connecting live and in person. And what better place to connect than at Microsoft Convergence 2013 in New Orleans? As the premier event for the worldwide Microsoft Dynamics community, Convergence offers ample opportunities for partners to strengthen their relationships with customers and drive a high ROI for the event.
Here are the top five ways you can bond with your customers at Microsoft Convergence 2013 in New Orleans:
- Make Personal Connections. Microsoft Convergence gives you an opportunity to connect with your customers in a more personal way, outside of the traditional business environment. It also helps customers put a face to a name, creating a deeper connection between customers and the vendors that they use. Remember: People build relationships with people, not companies.
- Increase the Value of Their Investments. Microsoft Convergence is a great way for partners to help customers get more value out of their existing Microsoft Dynamics programs and investments. Whether it’s walking through the showroom floor learning about potential add-on solutions or sitting in on an educational session, partners have the opportunity to help customers drive added value for their organization.
- Facilitate Networking. As the trusted advisor to your customers, you know a lot about their business challenges and successes. This puts you in a great position to facilitate networking at the unique environment that Microsoft Convergence provides. By introducing customers to other Microsoft Dynamics customers, you can help them learn what works and allow them to share their experiences with peers.
- Thank Your Customers. What better way to show your appreciation for your customers’ partnership and trust than taking them out for a night of fine dining, networking, and thanks! Remember, your customers are allowing you to be a part of their success; you can never say “thank you” too much. Plus, if your customers believe that you truly value the opportunity to help them drive success (and not just your success), they will trust you more when you offer additional products or services.
- Take Advantage of a Customer Testimonial Opportunity. After spending three days ensuring that your customers receive real business value from attending Microsoft Convergence, ask them to spend some time talking about how much they value your relationship. By asking for a customer testimonial, case study, or video reference for you to use post-Convergence, you can create more value for your clients (free publicity) while gaining reference materials to use in the future!
Imagine the difference between a customer that has mixed feelings about their partner, and a customer who wouldn’t dream of buying from anyone else. The partners who drive the most success from Microsoft Convergence look at the event as an investment instead of an expense. They are investing in their brand, their network, and most importantly, their customer relationships.
Join us on Tuesday, September 25th, 2012; 9:30 - 10:30 am CST for our free cloud ERP webinar: The Sky's The Limit: Cloud Technology for Mid-Market Companies
Today’s Cloud ERP solutions encompass the full range of ERP functions, including Production / Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Finance Management, Business Intelligence, Procurement and Sourcing, HCM (Payroll and HR), Project Accounting, and Sales and Marketing. In particular, Microsoft Dynamics AX, a powerful new generation in ERP solutions, offers Cloud-based functionality that rivals the rich functionality provided by onsite deployments, but at a fraction of the cost.
This solution gives your Mid-Market company:
- Real-time information across your organization
- Easy-to-use inquiry tools
- Powerful analysis and reporting capabilities
When Cloud ERP is paired with Finance & Accounting Outsourcing Services in a Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) model, the sky really is the limit! Most Finance & Accounting functions don’t increase a company’s competitive edge, and companies can remove under-performing accounting functions to F&A outsourcing to maximize workflow, reduce staff redundancies and improve profitability, all while enjoying the benefits of a Cloud-based ERP system powered by Microsoft.
Join Finance & Accounting experts and Microsoft Dynamics Experts from Sutherland Global Services and Merit Solutions to learn:
- How you can implement a BPaaS solution in your Mid-Market company now.
- How your organization can benefit from Cloud ERP technology.
- How you can be sure your data is secure in the Cloud.
- How we meet the specific business process outsourcing and best in class ERP needs of the mid-market with a single solution with rapid implementation.
And before the event, read Everest Group's latest BPaaS whitepaper to learn more about what this unique solution can do for you!
Reserve your spot today!
Microsoft Convergence 2012 is rapidly approaching! Make sure to register before January 26, because you can save $300 with early registration pricing!
Merit Solutions is thrilled for the opportunity to be a Bronze Sponsor at Convergence this year, and we hope everyone can stop by Booth #545 across from the Microsoft Dynamics AX Experience Center to learn more about our products and services!
We hope you are able to join us!
Microsoft Convergence 2012:
March 18-21, 2012
George R. Brown Convention Center
Early Bird Price = $1395 - Before January 25, 2012
Regular Price = $1695 – After January 25, 2012
Register now, or visit the Microsoft Convergence 2012 website to learn more.
Bob Scott’s Insights
has selected Merit Solutions, Inc.
as a winner of its 2011 VAR Stars award. One hundred resellers are selected each year for this honor. 2011 VAR Stars have a practice involving the sale of mid-market financial software and while most derive significant revenue from other sources, accounting software is the core to their business.
Revenue is not a factor in selection and VARs are not rated. The No. 1 and No. 100 members of this list have equal standing. Factors taken into consideration included growth, industry leadership and innovation. There are very large and very small dealers in this list. An effort was also made to selects resellers who represent a broad range of products.
This year, VAR Star candidates were asked what they have done to respond to the economic conditions. Several common areas emerged from those VARs who commented (not all provided this information.) Few of these were surprising, but all are important.
They are as follows:
- Diversifying product lines.
- Holding onto talent.
- Maintaining or increasing marketing budgets.
- Performing mergers and acquisition.
Bob Scott’s Insights provides the mid-market reselling community with news and analysis giving them insight into the issues that affect the business of resellers and vendors alike. It informs and entertains, giving this critical market a quick-and-easy read that is both instructive and interesting.
About Merit Solutions
Founded in 1999, Merit Solutions is a mid-sized IT services company with offices in North America and Europe. Our clients are medium to large enterprise businesses that want to leverage Microsoft Dynamics and surrounding technologies to standardize business processes and eliminate risk - and then continuously improve their business.
A Microsoft Dynamics Gold ERP Certified Partner with vertical ISV industry solutions for Food and Beverage and Life Sciences customers, Merit Solutions is AMR Research Industry Certified in Process Manufacturing for Microsoft Dynamics AX. We have recently been recognized as one of Accounting Today's VAR 100, had two products named in the Top 15 Add-Ons for Microsoft Dynamics, and is a Microsoft Excellence Partner for working successfully and collaboratively with customers and partners across the world.
Merit Solutions is excited to announce that we will be a Bronze Sponsor at Microsoft Convergence 2012
Microsoft Dynamics Customers and Partners come to Convergence from all corners of the globe to experience all that the event has to offer. Loaded with a wealth of informative sessions and other creative ways to learn, customers discover how to extend the power of their solution across all areas of their business. They also get a first look at new product releases and hear about future plans for their software. Convergence is the annual event where connections are generated, best practices are shared, and business relationships are built and renewed.
Merit Solutions is thrilled to be a Bronze Sponsor because we have had a very exciting year - one that has seen multiple product launches, experienced an increase in customer satisfaction, and received numerous awards / recognition within the Dynamics Community:
- This year, we announced MAXCloud ERP, our Microsoft Dynamics AX Cloud Solution. MAXCloud enables companies to take advantage of the industry-leading capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 at a decreased cost - without sacrificing security or functionality.
- One of the main benefits of MAXCloud ERP is our Rapid On Deployment and Fixed Price Packaged Services. With Rapid On, you can take advantage of a 30 Day Deployment and the freedom to select only the implementation services you require - all at fixed prices.
- We also had exciting announcements for our Microsoft Dynamics AX industry-specific products, MAXFood ERP and MAXLife ERP. Earlier this year, MAXLife passed the Certified for Microsoft Dynamics AX Software Solution Testing. More recently, it was named one of the Top 15 Add-Ons for Microsoft Dynamics AX. 2011 also witnessed the launch of MAXFood ERP, a Microsoft Dynamics AX Food Safety solution. We are pleased to announce that both products are now available in the cloud! Learn more about MAXLife Cloud and MAXFood Cloud.
- At WPC 2011, we launched the Merit Solutions Partner Program, designed to provide partners with the sales, service, and product support needed to present competitive industry bids and win more deals. We invite you to join the Merit Solutions Partner Program!
We hope you are able to join us this year to celebrate the Microsoft Dynamics Community!
MICROSOFT CONVERGENCE 2012
March 18 - 21, 2012
George R Brown Convention Center
Early Pricing = $1395 – Before 11:59pm Pacific Time on January 25, 2012
Standard Pricing = $1695 – After January 25, 2012