In December of 2016, Nucleus Research released their ERP Technology Value Matrix 2016. In the report, they identified Microsoft Dynamics 365 as one of the leading ERP solutions – and predicted its path to keep improving in terms of usability and functionality.
While we expect the adoption of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to increase in the marketplace compared to non-Microsoft solutions (like NetSuite or SAP) – adoption among Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, and NAV users will be even higher.
In either instance, below are five reasons to trust Merit Solutions with your Microsoft Dynamics 365 upgrade or migration:
- Our Rapid365 pre-configured best practices upgrade speeds migration and adoption.
- Maximize the value of a “mobile first, cloud first” platform by working with a Microsoft Mobility MVP.
- MeritCare provides ongoing support and system optimization services for Dynamics 365 and Azure.
- Ensure project success with a partner who has a 96% client satisfaction rating over the past 5 years.
- Rely on a long-term partnership with the only Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner on Deloitte’s 2016 Technology Fast 500 list.
If you are considering a Microsoft Dynamics 365 upgrade or migration – please browse some of the white papers on our website for access to free resources during your evaluations.